Viewer Preview Error

An error occurred when I used Viewer to preview pdf files

But my preview in Explorer and Everything is indeed normal. In addition, are there any errors in the preview of pictures, office documents, etc.? It shows that it cannot be loaded.
I found that the ActiveX + Preview + Office + Web plug-in was missing. I restored the backup to the normal version of Preview a long time ago, and found that this plug-in was also missing, and the preview was also wrong. Since when has this plug-in not been built into Dopus? Where can I get it? Download it and I'll test it again to see if it's a problem with my computer.

It’s displayed as plain text. Presumably the PDF viewer you’re using couldn’t open that file.

Try another PDF viewer or talk to the people who make that one. It doesn’t really have anything to do with Opus.

ActiveX + Preview + Office + Web
I was shocked to find that it was no longer in my preview plugin
All files can't be previewed. They only show one icon,except text files.

I just tested it, it should be a version problem.
The current version I am using is 13.3.3, and the viewer preview is wrong.
I reinstalled dopus13.3, ActiveX+Preview+Office+Web plug-ins now appear,the viewer preview is normal,
and the 13.3.1 and 13.3.2 versions are not tested.

I also have this issue with 13.3.3, .pdf files are fine with previous versions.

I believe this is linked to my earlier reported issue.

I just tested the 13.3.1 and 13.3.2 versions again, the preview is normal and the problem is in the 13.3.3 version
It should be loading ActiveX + Preview + Office + Web Error, many files cannot be previewed

Something went wrong when that plugin DLL was built for 13.3.3. Not sure why, since the code didn't change, but it should be working again in the next beta.