Windows 11 File Explorer Inspired Icon Set - WIP

A newer version of this set has been posted here:

Hi,

I have started working on an icon set inspired by the Windows 11 File Explorer icon design. My plan is to create icons for all the standard icons found in Directory Opus.

It's very much a work in progress, but I've set up everything so that I easily can change the accent color to anything I want and also quickly make the whole icon set switch between light and dark themed icons.

So far it's 258 icons and below you will find the icon set with three different accent colors (all with both light and dark theme versions):

HimmelsblÄ = Light blue

Himmelsbla Icon Set For Dark Theme v0.5.dis (350.0 KB)

Himmelsbla Icon Set for Light Theme v0.5.dis (359.1 KB)

Trollskog = Dark green
Trollskog Icon Set For Dark Theme.dis (361.0 KB)

Trollskog Icon Set For Light Theme v0.5.dis (360.8 KB)

Apelsin = Orange
Apelsin Icon Set For Dark Theme.dis (360.3 KB)

Apelsin Icon Set For LightTheme.dis (362.9 KB)

Feel free to download them and test them out.

Cheers!
/Samuel

11 Likes

Here's an image with all included icons so far, by the way

/Samuel

10 Likes

Really good work here, well done!

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Good work! I have to try these! Looking forward to when you've converted all the regular icons to these. :grinning:

Swedish :sweden: : Mörk Trollskog Àr riktigt snygg! :smiley:

1 Like

Good work! I have to try these! Looking forward to when you've converted all the regular icons to these. :grinning:

Yeah, I will continue creating the rest of the icons now when everything's "back to normal" after Christmas, new year and all that :slight_smile:

Thanks for the nice feedback too. It's a good motivation to continue the work, and I will also make sure to upload the finished set when it's done since it seems to be some interest in the icon set. .:slight_smile:

Swedish :sweden: : Mörk Trollskog Àr riktigt snygg! :smiley:

Hehe.. Yup, Swedish indeed. I thought it would fun to give the icon sets Swedish names, since I'm from Sweden myself and it probably will make the names quite unique. :smiley:

Jag gillar ocksĂ„ trollskog :wink: Älskar svensk folktro, vĂ€sen och liknande, sĂ„ namnet pĂ„ den fĂ€rgen kĂ€ndes extra trevligt att komma pĂ„. :slight_smile:

[Translation: Thanks, I also like "trollskog". I love nordic folklore and stuff, so that name felt extra nice to come up with as well.]

1 Like

These are great! Much appreciated.

1 Like

Thanks! :smiley: