Zip file extensions disappeared from File Type Group Archives

Hi,

File Type Group called Archives had a long list of extensions that were associated with zip file extensions.

As soon as I used Reset to Defaults for File Type Group Archives, all zip file extensions disappeared from Archives.

How do I get the extensions for back for File Type Group Archives.

Some background.

As I have installed Directory Opus 12 over my existing Directory Opus 10 installation which I had been using for years and years now, I just wanted to reset the provided File Type Groups to Reset to Defaults. I decided to do this when I could not find the .MKV extension for File Type Group Movies and surely when I Reset to Defaults for File Type Group Movies, the extension list had .MKV as part of it.

Apart from Archives, for all other File Type Groups some extensions are part of the File Type Groups even after Reset to Defaults.

Which version are you using? Resetting the Archives group did not rebuild its list of extensions until 12.20.2 beta.

Pro Edition
Directory Opus 12
Version 12.20 x64
Build 7394, 30-Mar-2020 12:20:29

Directory Opus Pro 12.20 Build 7394 x64
OS 10.0 (B:18363 P:2 T:1) SP 0.0

What does this exactly mean ? Does it mean that there is a problem with my version mentioned above and that it is fixed in beta.

Yes.

From the release notes for the beta:

Resetting the Archives filetype group to its default settings now initialises the default file extensions for the group.