"CustomGrouping" - Some columns which DO does not support natively.
These (may) provide adjustable group names, number of groups or sorting items by DO internal settings.
Notice: Names and size ranges of groups can be customized from script config, see screenshot.
- Column "RandomNumber", let's you sort items randomly
- Column "Size1", group by name of size groups
- Column "Size2", group by range of size groups
- Column "Size3", group by name + range of size groups
- Column "FileTypeGroup", show and group by DOs file type group (v11.18+)
- Column "Kind", import Explorers "Kind" column (v12.0.8+), thx to Leo o) -> Column: Kind and File Type Group
To install the columns, download the *.js.txt file below and drag it to Preferences / Toolbars / Scripts.
After that, right click any listers column header and add the columns from the "script" submenu.
[li]v0.4.2 / 2017.01.09 - new column "Kind"
Column.Generic_CustomGrouping.js.txt (35.5 KB)[/li]
[li]v0.4 / 2016.06.15 - new column "random" to randomize lister content/sort order
Column.Generic_CustomGrouping.js.txt (32.7 KB)[/li]
[li]v0.3 - new file type (group) column, another size column for grouping items by name, more..
Column.Generic_CustomGrouping.js.txt (31.6 KB)[/li][/ul]