Directory Opus 11.16.4 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
- The Go command has a new TOFRONT argument which makes the lister the active window and brings it to the front. This can be useful if you need to send Opus a single-line command from an external program and want to both change folders and activate the window.
- Fixed 11.16.3 breaking TSVN overlays in some cases, and possibly some other shell extensions which used WinSock in certain ways.
Set COLUMNSTOGGLE=columnlist,insert now inserts nearest where you right-clicked, instead of always inserting to the left of the column you clicked on.
- The default column header context menu uses COLUMNSTOGGLE=columnlist,insert now.
- Button editor menus for COLUMNSTOGGLE now include the insert argument.
- The list under Preferences / Display / Fields now only draws items in custom font styles/colors if they are enabled.
- Select Folder dialog (e.g. from Find panel's browse button) no longer selects the special Local Harddrives item when it isn't supposed to, and now does select it when it is supposed to.
- Windows 10 and 8.1: Select Folder dialog (e.g. from Find panel's browse button) now filters the This PC (aka My Computer) branch to exclude things which are not drive roots, removing the profile folder clutter Windows has put there.
- The "Allow file selection when clicking..." mouse options are now more consistent with their descriptions, between Details/Power and other modes, and with how they handle selection vs deselection.
- Fix for lister not coming to the front if "Allow file selection when clicking to switch source/destination state" was turned off and the lister was activated by clicking on a file outside of Details and Power modes.
- Improved UAC elevation "ADMINISTRATOR" warnings added in 11.16.3 to exclude built-in admin account if not subject to UAC.
- Fixed a crash if you closed the Customize dialog when you had a context menu's submenu displayed.