Directory Opus 12.12.3 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
This is an Opus 12 update. If you are using Opus 11 or earlier then you should not install this beta unless you want to upgrade to Opus 12.
- Universal version (all supported languages)
- Deutsche Version
- Scripting: The FSUtil.Hash object can now generate three flavors of CRC32 checksums in addition to the existing MD5 and SHA variants.
- The 64-bit version of the MultiView plugin now works, provided you have 64-bit versions of the viewer DLLs it uses. This enables an alternative set of viewers for things like Office documents and many other formats.
- Increased compatibility with metadata shooting time fields presented in a non-EXIF compliant format.
- Updated UnRAR.dll to 5.70.100. (n.b. Opus was not affected by the WinRAR ACE issue fixed in 5.70; we're just updating to the current version.)
- Fixed a crash when undocking a dual display Lister (assuming docking was enabled in Preferences).
- Fixed a couple of problems that occurred when checkbox mode and details+thumbnails mode were turned on at the same time.
- Fixed a problem introduced in Opus 12.11 which could cause the taskbar to flash over borderless full-screen applications and games when doing certain things in Opus on multi-monitor setups.
- Fixed cosmetic issue in the Rename dialog if the Rename Macro Builder font was taller than the rest of the line.
- Fixed cosmetic issue with buttons to the right of labels on toolbars if you had button spacing set to zero and the Office 2003 style on or themes off.
- If "always display the jobs bar" was on and you manually closed the jobs bar, the bar for that Lister would then go into auto-close mode if a file operation caused it to re-appear. It now goes back into "always display" mode.
- The Jobs Bar no longer has a close button when "always display the jobs bar" is on. (You can still close it via buttons if you need to, e.g. Set JOBSBAR=off).
- The update icon is now only displayed once in each window when using dual file displays with independent status bars.
- Fix for "Crashes unmounting Bitlocker drive".
- Fixed some compatibility problems with the most recent version of OneDrive that meant the online/offline status of files could be displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that in some cases could cause OneDrive offline files to be downloaded when showing their thumbnails.