Folder Tab Colors For Specific Drives

I came in here all excited that it's working! But I see it was just a post bump :slight_smile:.
Anyway I remember seeing a changelog item saying that labels are now correctly reflected in tabs, so use that :slight_smile: Or you can still use my color folder icon idea.
Does anyone know where that colored file listing is? you know all executables red, text blue ....etc.

What does that mean? Is there another way to customize a tabs appearance than setting a foldericon with some external tool?
Did I miss something?

see gpsoft.com.au/help/opus11/in ... abels1.htm

or this Set File & Folder Colors/Labels via Context Menu

Thanks, but that does not work here. o) Is there anything else to configure? As you see, my foldericons are blue, but tab-icons showing one of these folders are not colored.

Attachment was missing:

Hmm... no idea then, maybe i was mistaken in my recall.

btw where can i download the colored listing config?

@all
Can anybody confirm that icons of tabs can be colored? That would make life a bit easier already.

@vijay
What you see in my screenie is just a handful of wildcard labels for *.exe, *.zip etc., nothing you cannot setup within a minute or two yourself.
But I don't know exactly what you meant with "colored listing config" actually. o)

I just cannot get label-colored folder icons to show in the tab, so I guess it doesn't work, which is a pity! o)

I actually forgot about the possibility to color specific file and folder icons. Making them pop that way comes without the hassle of choosing new icons for every single item, which is cool! o) Unfortunately, the color is not pulled through to a tab icon, a specificly set folder icon though, does appear in the tab, so it's kind of hard to understand why it doesn't work. o)

It probably has to do with the routines being called for rendering the icons. Using the system default call would support all of the systems regular features (i.e. custom icons) whereas the file display calls dopus' internal rendering routines, which probably uses the system call and overlays/processes it according to dopus preferences.

From that point of view, yes. Looking at it from a higher perspective, no. o)