Got a problem with my beloved Dopus.
Once I start it, it freezes - no reaction at all.
I tried - so far -
- Renaming the old Folder in Roaming, and let it buil anew - no change.
- Lots of pointless clicking, shouting abuse, restarting the machine.
- Redownloading the most current version, uninstalling the old one, running a cleanup, installing, putting in the certificate. No change - all customizations (which I have in a backupfile somewhere else, even though not THAT current) are gone, going as far as the "Default" Lister, then it freezes. Shortcuts (Taking over from Explorer) are working.
- Writing this.
Can anybody help?
Dopus 12.13, Win10, all updates installed.
Greetings from foggy Munich,
- Win10 64bit
- Installed Universal Version (Not the specific German one, I like Dopus in English)
- Set to load on startup and react to doubleclicking the Desktop