Open Lister in Current Directory

At a DOS/CMD/TakeCommand prompt, "explorer ." opens an explorer instance in the current directory.

Doing the same with dopus opens a Directory Opus directory, not the current directory.

I've checked the fora,

It's 13 years after that last one. Is there a solution for this? The closest I've come is I've created a batch file, opus.cmd:

"D:\Directory Opus\DOpusRt.exe" /cmd go %cd%

But this seems like something that should be internal... and this solution re-uses pre-existing tabs. (I'd rather open a fresh tab, but haven't taken the time to figure out how.)

If Explorer Replacement is on, just type start . to open the current folder (in a new tab, if you have Explorer Replacement configured to do that).

Ah, thanks. That almost does it, although it seems to always open a new lister rather than a new tab in the current lister.

Preferences / Launching Opus / Explorer Replacement / Open external folders in a new tab

1 Like

The first solution given by lxp to my 2019 question opens a new tab with the folder contents, with no need to change your preferences:

1 Like

Thank you. I find the depth of settings sometimes obscures them for me. That's very useful.