Button-Explorer

See Also: Start Menu Button

See Also: Adding Cascading Folder Content to your context menus

<?xml version="1.0"?> <button backcol="none" display="label" textcol="none" type="menu"> <label>Explorer</label> <icon1>#newmenu</icon1> <button backcol="none" display="label" textcol="none" type="menu"> <label>C:\</label> <icon1>#newmenu</icon1> <button backcol="none" display="label" textcol="none"> <label>C:\</label> <icon1>#newcommand</icon1> <function type="normal"> <instruction>Go C:\ FOLDERCONTENT=button,showempty,keys</instruction> </function> </button> </button> <button backcol="none" display="label" textcol="none" type="menu"> <label>D:\</label> <icon1>#newmenu</icon1> <button backcol="none" display="label" textcol="none"> <label>D:\</label> <icon1>#newcommand</icon1> <function type="normal"> <instruction>Go D:\ FOLDERCONTENT=button</instruction> </function> </button> </button> <button backcol="none" display="label" textcol="none" type="menu"> <label>E:\</label> <icon1>#newmenu</icon1> <button backcol="none" display="label" textcol="none"> <label>E:\</label> <icon1>#newcommand</icon1> <function type="normal"> <instruction>Go E:\ FOLDERCONTENT=button</instruction> </function> </button> </button> </button>

Yes, I had been exploring the FOLDERCONTENT button also.
It would be great if DOPUS could add thsat to their breadcrumb feature so one coiuld use it to browse forward as well as back

Yes, me to.
I've send a suggestion to GP (tracking number 360000603961)

I'm not sure I understand this - I can use the breadcrumb feature to move forward and backwards through a folder structure.

You can move forward, but only one level at which point you have to select a folder to open ..... at leat on my DOPUS

The next levels are not available until then

Is there anyway to couple this code to the drive buttons toolbars that automatically adds a button for each of the fixed & removable drives in your system to the toolbar/menu? :slight_smile: As the drive buttons are created on the fly it wasn't immediately obvious to me as I'm not v hot on coding.

You can't combine Go DRIVEBUTTONS with Go FOLDERCONTENT, if that's what you mean.

no worries. i guess that feature is more flexible with the normal foldr right-click button anyways. Thanks v much. :slight_smile: