GP Software are proud to announce that a public Beta of Directory Opus 11 is now available for all interested Opus 10 users.
We are still several months away from finishing Opus 11 and this is very much pre-release software, with lots of untested changes. The release date and pricing (beyond what's mentioned below) are yet to be decided.
Before installing the Beta please note the following conditions:
- This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions. Use at your own risk!
- Other than these change notes (reproduced below), the help file/manual has not yet been updated; this will be done progressively over the Beta period. Feel free to ask on the forum for help with any particular features. A basic reference for the new scripting interface is available here.
- You should make a backup of your Opus 10 configuration before installing the Beta.
- A time-limited certificate will be issued free of charge for the duration of the Beta period; however, when the certificate expires you will need to purchase the Opus 11 upgrade or revert to Opus 10.
- Opus 11 will be a paid upgrade (free if you purchased Opus 10 on or after December 1, 2013).
Registered and evaluation users of Opus 10 can obtain their certificate for the Beta here.
Please report any problems you encounter with the Beta (or other feedback) on the forum as usual.
Get your Beta certificate here.
Summary of the major improvements and new features in Opus 11
-- Moved to here: Directory Opus 11 in the manual. --